Mazak and DP Technology have collaborated technically in response to increasing demand from users who desire software that yields better production value and greater machining utilization. The result is a CAM solution that streamlines operations on the shop floor and simplifies the programming process.
Mazak and DP Technology continue ongoing development to maintain a suite of post processors and machining configurations within ESPRIT to support the full line of Mazak machine tools.
The ESPRIT CAM System for Mazak Includes:
- ESPRIT SolidMill for 2 - 5 axis milling and/or
- ESPRIT SolidTurn for 2 – 22 axis turning and/or
- ESPRIT SolidMillTurn for multi-tasking and B-axis machines
- Factory certified post processing for Mazak machine tools
- Solid simulation and verification for Mazak machines
- And more ...
Mazak Variaxis 5-axis indexing and 5-axis simultaneous milling
Mazak Integrex 200IV
Mazak Integrex Mark IV series with a lower turret and milling spindle used to machine a part
Mazak HQR 200MSY
Mazak Hyper Quadrex using both upper and lower turrets to machine a retainer
Mazak INTEGREX i-Series machining a blade
Mazak Integrex i-200ST with twin spindles, a lower turret and milling spindle used to machine a medical adaptor
Mazak Versatech machines a large part